For the discerning renter, this stunning single family home in a lovely neighborhood is comfortable and relaxed. Watch the sunrise over the lagoon in the morning and the hot air balloons float by in the evenings. Fantastic yard for entertaining and enjoying the outdoors including a built in Wolf barbecue and plenty of seating. Delight in the subtle sound of the water feature as you relax with a beverage and relish the view. High end appliances include a Sub-Zero refrigerator and Wolf stove. Primary bedroom has queen bed with large en-suite bathroom and easterly views over the San Elijo Lagoon and preserve. Second and third bedrooms each have a queen bed. Bathroom includes a jacuzzi tub. Premium furnishings throughout.
Less than a mile to Solana Beach Towne Centre with abundant shopping, restaurants, services, and a grocery store. A quick 1.5 miles to Fletcher Cove Beach Park where you can shoot some hoops, let the kids play at the playground, picnic at sunset, and of course, enjoy the beach.
A small coastal town, Solana Beach is known for wide sandy beaches and great restaurants. Check out "Belly Up," a unique concert venue for nighttime entertainment. Surfy vibes, laid back, and pretty, Solana Beach has it all. Be sure to check out Cedros Avenue Design District where you'll discover more than 85 distinctive shops, retailers, and eateries that are sure to speak to your style. Easy access to a variety of shopping, great restaurants, the Del Mar Race Track and fairgrounds, and the train to Los Angeles, Oceanside or San Diego. Centrally located in San Diego County, just minutes by car to world-class tourist attractions including the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Petco Baseball Park and Legoland.
Explore the San Elijo Lagoon Ecological Reserve with eight miles of trails winding through six distinct plant communities within it's 915 acres.
One Nest camera pointing out from the garage. In accordance with Solana Beach regulations, this property has a 6 night minimum. No smoking anywhere on property.
Parking available on driveway, no garage parking. Vehicles that may leak fluids must be parked on the street.
• Contact our office for approval before booking.
• Dogs are welcome at the property. Sorry, no cats due to allergies.
• Please do not leave your dogs alone or unattended during your stay.
• We ask that you do not allow your dogs on any furniture or beds.
• A refundable pet deposit and a pet cleaning fee are required to ensure the accommodation is maintained in pristine condition.
• All pet waste must be picked up and disposed of in the trash.
• We ask that you observe HOA rules that are included in your welcome packet regarding pets. These rules also apply to Service Animals.
Managed by Stubbs Vacation Rentals, the premier company for short term rentals in coastal north county San Diego since 1976.